It would be the biggest understatement of the century to say “The SweetLife” with Juliana and Chris is just sweet, it’s savory too. Now, I know what you’re thinking and we are most certainly NOT obsessed with a pair of hotel-living Disney twins, but rather a pretty awesome music and food festival located near DC. In fact, at the aforementioned music festival is where Chris and J realized they shared a love for some pretty awesome and eclectic music. This dynamic and rather unsuited duo will provide you with an hour of foot-tappin’, ear tinglin’ music that will leave you wanting more. So, tune in Fridays from 11am-12pm to listen to Chris and Juliana share some nonsensical banter, laugh at themselves, and play the best dang music college radio has ever seen.
- Carried Away – Passion Pit
- Australia – The Shins
- Safe & Sound – Capital Cities
- Wetsuit – The Vaccines
- Gone, Gone, Gone – Phillip Phillips
- Demons – Imagine Dragons
- Don’t Gotta Work It Out – Fitz and the Tantrums
- Below My Feet – Mumford and Sons
- All The Pretty Girls – fun.
- Black and Blue – Miike Snow
- Fading Listening – Shiny Toy Guns
- Long Distance Call – Phoenix
- What You Know – Two Door Cinema Club
- Life on the Nickel – Foster the People
- My Heart is Yours – Justin Nozuka